“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” (John 3:3 KJV)
When man begins to develop by spiritual expansion, which power is contained in an awakening attitude of understanding, he will be able to reach the measure of progress where he can break the seal of “self”, of flesh, and being Born of the Spirit, step forth into a new and higher dimension. This higher phase of existence is as far above the present state as the butterfly is above the worm, the chick beyond the egg, the rosebud beyond the green, enfolding sepal.
How Is It Done?
- First, by an awakening of the desires
- to the extent of spiritual asking
- and an awareness of that inner longing.
- It is commenced by developing the spiritual faculty
- and (developing the) power to believe.
- As one begins to believe’ hence to hope and to aspire,
- he naturally begins to grow into the new Spiritual unfolding that is required for release. (Secrets of Eternity, Pages 169-170)
The seven steps above are the steps to doing our part of accomplishing our translation.
To reiterate, we must:
- Desire it.
- Ask for it.
- Be aware of our inner longing for it.
- Believe in it.
- Develop our spiritual faculty.
- Hope and aspire (seek and search) for it.
- Grow into new Spiritual unfolding.
Now that we have the seven steps that are our part of making our translation, how do we accomplish those seven steps?
… Christ’s holy Light contains the complete power of perfection, redemption and glory…
- IT IS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND THE CHRIST WITHIN US THAT GIVES US THE POWER TO DO OUR PART TO ACCOMPLISH OUR TRANSLATION.
… the desires of the little personal “self” are outgrown and left behind as one fulfills the first and greatest commandment of love toward God in all its outflowing strength, sent forth from his individual heart, soul and mind.
- IT IS IN LOVING GOD WITH ALL OUR INDIVIDUAL HEART, SOUL, MINDS AND STRENGTH THAT ASSURES US OF VICTORY OVER ALL SIN AND FULFILLS ALL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR US TO RECEIVE OUR TRANSLATION. (IT IS THE POWER OF CHRIST THAT HELPS US TO LOVE GOD.)
How Do I Find Christ?
As one learns to “Be Still” he enters into the holy of holies in the very center of his own soul, where the Light of Christ is concentrated.
- WE MUST LEARN TO “BE STILL”. WE MUST COMMAND OUR MINDS TO STOP ALL OTHER THOUGHTS AND ACTIVITIES. THIS WILL TAKE US INTO THE PRESENCE OF GOD AND THE CONCENTRATION OF HIS HOLY LIGHT OF CHRIST. (IT IS THE POWER OF CHRIST THAT HELPS US TO LEARN TO BE STILL.)
When I Find Christ, What Should I Do?
The Christ Light contains the power to purify, to cleanse and to erase all sins and weaknesses. It has the power to eradicate the errors and mistakes, for within that Light is the power of each man’s individual redemption.
- REMAIN IN IT FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN TO RECEIVE ITS HEALING REDEMPTION.
In the sacred flame of that Light one can be completely cleansed and purified as he begins to open his heart to Its divine reality and power. (Secrets of Eternity, page 194),
- OPEN YOUR HEART TO ITS PURIFICATION AND CLEANSING.
As one learns to contact that Light by daily effort and practice, he will become purified and cleansed from all sin. This is one of the divine functions of Christ’s redeeming Light.
- CONTACT IT DAILY.
Then as one learns to abide in that Light by turning to It constantly, It will be brought forth in Its fullness to fill his entire being. Thus It abides in him. “Abide in me and I will abide in you,” was Christ’s statement to us in scripture.
- TURN TO IT FOR EVERYTHING: WISDOM, TRUTH, HEALTH, PEACE, STRENGTH, UNDERSTANDING, ETC.
It is when one has thus learned to abide in the Christ Light that he becomes filled with Light and begins to comprehend all things.
- TO CONSTANTLY TURN TO CHRIST FOR HELP IS TO WALK AND TALK WITH GOD AS ENOCH DID OF OLD. AS YOU KNOW THIS LEADS TO BEING TRANSLATED AS ENOCH WAS TRANSLATED.
IN SUMMARY, REGARDING WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WHEN YOU FIND THE CHRIST:
While you are “still” you should…
- Contact that Light by daily effort and practice.
- Learn to hold yourself in Its sacred flame.
- Open your heart to Its divine reality and power.
- Know that you are being purified and cleansed from all sin.
While you are active, you should…
- Learn to abide or remain in that Light at all times by
- Turning to It constantly, (asking for Its guidance and help in all things) and
- It will abide in you and fill your entire being, then
- You will begin to comprehend all things (this leads to translation).
As we abide in Christ…
One of the first things revealed and made apparent by the divine Christ Light is the deepest, most intense longing in the individual’s own soul. This longing is a holy desire and was implanted in man’s center and enfolded in that Christ Light by God Himself at the very beginning of time.
This inner, holy desire, buried and forgotten, is the individual’s own personal destiny. …This destiny is divine.
… that inner stillness within the depths of … (one’s) own soul, (is) the exalting Christ Light, … (where one) becomes acquainted with God’s holy plan awaiting his fulfillment.
That individual destiny and calling is usually far beyond anything one has ever contemplated or dreamed of. Nevertheless that destiny was implanted there by God Himself and it is His Will that it be fulfilled.
Every great, intense desire of the soul was implanted there by God. This must begin to be comprehended as one learns to discern between the little mortal desires and the destiny contained within the soul.
It must also be understood here that because there is a great and holy destiny awaiting each and every man does not mean that it will be fulfilled. Each man was foreordained (chosen) to fulfill a certain great and beautiful work, but he was not predestined (forced) to fulfill it.
Along with each and every calling is the gift of free-agency. Man must desire to fulfill the Will of God and begin to co-operate in doing his part of the assignment. (Secrets of Eternity, pages 232 – 234)
The Translation Prayer
I am love! I am filled with Light! I am endowed with the power of Almighty God, my Father, as God performs His works through me! And it is so! Even as I saith! Yes, all that the Father has IS mine! This truth has always been so! Dear Glorious God Almighty:
I praise Your glorious Holy Name! Thank You Father, God that I am Love! Thank You Dearest Glorious God that my love flows out to mankind like a river to bless and heal and lift up whatever it touches.
Thank You Precious Lord that I am filled with Light! Thank You Dearest Father that my Light blesses all men and lifts up this earth to help it receive the glorious return of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thank You Dear God that I am endowed with the power of Almighty God, my Father, as God performs His works through me.
Yes, all that the Father has is mine! Thank You Father!
In the Name of Jesus Christ! Amen!